Sunday 3 June 2018

SHACK 259 NOT HERE ANYMORE

Meme Generator


As one dissolves or dismantles the scaffold of the ego, each layer like the peeling of the onion , the ego can feel afraid of the changes and can produce stiff knees, neck and all the joints and produce lethargy and put on weight.

No please, no more, I will not exist if this goes on, I will destroy myself before I am dismantled, I warn you I will manufacture all sorts of disasters, calamities, illnesses and bad luck, don't say I didn't warn you.

Then something says silently and deeply within, this is not the real me, this a thought created entity and so in this false reality it is possible when this is realised there cannot be a calamity and disaster.  Should the ego structure be taken as reality then threats and gimmicks are to be taken as real, it is the belief that one is the ego and the negativity of the agendas that makes them so.

Once a real glance and then many exposures of this false creating ability of the ego is realised then one can realise the false structures from the scaffold and to be the skeleton and naked to the false flesh adornments and can declare that the ego was never real in the first place.

Then in the nakedness of the simplicity of the empty mind, the mind of everything empty, alert full of a dynamic that is the potential of Life then there is that which is and I can only conjecture that is reality.

SHACK


Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment