Saturday 1 June 2024

SHACK 4040 SPECULATION

Clip Art Library 1

If atoms are mostly empty how come we are here?

From back articles 2

Do you feel mostly not here nor there? It is said we have in a 70Kg body 7 followed 27 zeroes or seven billion, billion, billion atoms and they are mostly empty and yet we feel fleshly solid, my speculation is we are programmed to feel this way, we have been designed to feel and sensate to feel this in our bodies as tangible evidence, however actually it is program. 

There are a growing number of scientists who are coming forward to say the Universe is like a huge brain, this has been around for thousands of years for instance from the Yogic tradition  of the giant Egg, the Dream of The Divine Mind and so on, then to Karl Pribram and the holographic mind and to the below;
 
Sir James Hopwood Jeans

Sir James Hopwood Jeans OM FRS was an English physicist, astronomer and mathematician. Wikipedia
Born: 11 September 1877, Ormskirk
Died: 16 September 1946 (age 69 years), Dorking
Nationality: British
Awards: Smith's Prize (1901), Adams Prize (1917), Royal Medal (1919)
Fields: Astronomy, mathematics, physics
                        _
 The Universe begins to look more like a great thought than like a great machine. Mind no longer appears to be an accidental intruder into the realm of matter... we ought rather hail it as the creator and governor of the realm of matter. concrete example will explain this more clearly.

The universe can best be pictured as consisting of pure thought, the thought of what for want of a better word we must describe as a mathematical thinker.  I  incline to the idealistic theory that consciousness is fundamental, and that the material universe is derivative from consciousness, not consciousness from the material universe... In general the universe seems to me to be nearer to a great thought than to a great machine. It may well be, it seems to me, that each individual consciousness ought to be compared to a brain-cell in a universal mind.

Courtesy Jumping Atoms 3



I am in complete agreement with the Professor Jeans and quote from the above ' I incline to the idealistic theory that consciousness is fundamental, and that the material universe is derivative from consciousness, not consciousness from the material universe... In general the universe seems to me to be nearer to a great thought than to a great machine. It may well be, it seems to me, that each individual consciousness ought to be compared to a brain-cell in a universal mind'.
As such I use consciousness as the field in which atoms arise and fall, popping in and out of existence and so if one laid image 3 over the 'field of consciousness which has every possibility and probability' then each atom contains in the 'space' a unit of consciousness and is an intelligent informing process and the informing intelligent process then takes the multitude of atoms each with a 'part of the blueprint' in order to build you and I and the Universe.
 
Courtesy Royalty Free Stock 4
Further  more each atom is supplied with binary information as to its service and part in the form being created from the tiniest form to planetary and star formation, as depicted in mage 4 (I use images graciously allowed to illustrate my ideas which I cannot capture or express in words).  These are a type of form of cryptographic algorithms and for our bodies they are programmed to have senses that feel, touch and so on, the brain is only a computer to interpret and decipher the data from each atom as it is coagulated into the blueprint or jigsaw puzzle.
  
FROM ARTICLES 5
These downloads from the field which I will name as Consciousness, Awareness and Intelligence uses algorithms of consciousness facilitated by the binary information and a sort of telepathy in more fine energetic creation. So as to you and I being here we are programmed to believe, believe is not quite the word, we are part of the binary existence of this Earth, Solar System which has duality as its base that is 1-0, Yin Yang, negative-positive. So we are hard wired and programmed to be a human and such we are not even brainwashed or inculcated we are as the Field, the Creationary Intelligence plans us to be. We cannot as yet break the code, we are one and one with creation, we are self aware consciousness, we are the the conscious expression of the Universe being Conscious of Itself, so as each spiral of evolution takes place in 'no time' which is timelessness, the algorithms are updated and reconfigured. HOWEVER, humans meddle with emissions from the field and produce bastardised versions of the original.

Courtesy  LinkedIn  6
So we are an idea, part a blueprint, a probability dreamt up by a consciousness and as such we are part of the hologram, the matrix and as such we are not truly here but a programmed hard wired part of the UNIVERSE, we are so interwoven, interrelated that we 'think' we exist and we are but a conscious thought form which believes we exist and so the Empty Atom is but a unit of consciousness compiled into billions of billions that form, project and display a human form but we are but an idea who finds it hard to believe or think this as we are beyond understanding and belief. We are a thought form. Its hard to get one's head around this simply because there is no explanation to justify us as being really not here in flesh and blood we have been created and programmed to feel and so believe this.
 
FROM PREVIOUS ARTICLES 7
This goes along with my writing of 'nowhere to hang your hat' and the 'identityless' consciousness; the next piece of my writing gone into at great length and depth in back articles is if the 'hat and identity' as above and I can only offer in this article, resume, precis and synopsis; at birth one is given a name, the baby does not understand the sound until it can develop, that I call the first stamp of brain washing, you did not choose your name, then the stamps follow, religion, life style, culture and so on, many just follow these like tram lines all their lives, I have no criticism or wish to change that. At about fifteen years of age I wondered why there was so much religious antagonism and wars, then at about nineteen years of age my Sensei gave me a Koan (see back articles) it shifted something in me and he said I would no longer see the world as others and my troubles would begin. How right he was.
Courtesy Bridging The Gap 8

Then out of the blue so to speak, a bolt of something, in one of those lightening ah ha's, I realised that I was a clone, someone else's ideas and all I knew I was taught, I was a robot to some extent, I was someone else's second hand clothing, with a few bits and pieces of my own. Then I realised nearly everyone was a cloned mind and through the brain washing it formed our beliefs to which many stood resolutely and became a firmly rooted reality. These could result in conflict and even war.
 
Courtesy Desolate Inheritances 9

 The shock for me was horrific; if we are all inculcated then what if I removed my brain washing and seriously examined my and other inculcations, at first panic as I realised it stripped of my personality and I felt in a wilderness and I went through a period of the 'dark night of the soul' and I realised I had no identity as such I felt like running away, distractions, suicidal thoughts and then I fell into a sort of hole and accepted in a strange sort of way that, that emptiness was the same feel as I had when I meditated and let go into stillness and it was OK to have 'nowhere to hang my hat' as it were. I am not claiming enlightenment, just sharing stuff.
It was the same sort of thing with atoms, really nothing to hang my hat and the quantum weirdness only added to the conundrum ( I learnt from my cousin the late Professor Cyril Woolf and Fritzof Capra that the early atom splitting guys they went through similar shocks) and especially with the observer effect that it is a shock of a kind. It all comes back to that empty mind (zen and empty mind--no mind) and the nature of reality is emptiness, the reality of no reality. The impermanence of the atom popping in and out of the field, the transience, the dream like and gossamer like life we take for reality, does not in essence exist, I therefore realised all was in the mind and mind was consciousness and so I came to the above empty atom.
At first I felt out of touch crazy at times and the biggest hook was to make a reality and identity out of nothing, I tried other philosophies and inculcations which led me to see they all were all someone else's ideas or my own inculcation to myself at most many of us are importing software as hardware as it were.   
Courtesy Quantum Mechanics 10

My take on this is; the waves are the field, the field of consciousness in image 3 and its take on this and contains the endless probabilities and possibilities until the Observer collapses the field in a way that 'picks out or selects' a potential possibility / probability in order to create something or allow a opening to do so, THE  consciousness of the field is aware of the consciousness of the Observer and this comes back to the consciousness awareness which is Intelligent and Informing and so the field is there and is the same as the observer in consciousness and awareness culminating  in ' we are the conscious expression of the Universe being conscious of Itself' we are self aware and so is the Universe we just share conscious awareness and it is the gift of free will which can make us aware of ourselves being aware of ourselves. In the end there is nowt to cling onto.
The shock of the above empty atom and we are not really here, only we are programmed to think and feel we are here is the same shock one can receive on waking up to being a clone and inculcated, both have sweet Fanny Adams, sod all reality---after all its all in the mind.
Reminds me of song by Gershwin  'I've got plenty of Nothing' from the opera Porgy and Bess. 
 SHACK aka GEOFF

No comments:

Post a Comment