Saturday 15 June 2024

SHACK 4043 EXPOSE

 

Courtesy Unrestricted 1

When I fantasise some of it  is unfinished business, some karmic time line business, some unfulfilled wishes and desires either from brain washed so called realities, some from envy and jealousy, they all boil down to my mind ego library of graphics and interwoven boxsets and memories computed, upgraded reconfigured thought forms, scenarios, clips from TV, films, drama in life and all a vast array, a kaleidoscope, a cacophony and sometimes a distorted, contorted nightmare, sometimes explicit sexual and black magic horror content and anything else the mind and its vast content can shape, bend imagine, all of this I am aware of and yet in the illusionary fantasies they when I realise that they are just that----  fantasy and the nature of fantasy and day dreaming, sleep dreaming are just that a magic show with no real substance or felt as though they do have substance. Only my wish and desire to make it so.

Courtesy Phantasmagoria 2

In image 1 and 2 there is a hint of a figure looking through the illusion and a symbol of the awareness catching the grasping cloudy delusion of illusion waking one up from the dream. The fantasies I get I mainly contained of worldly Earthly images and dreams, unfulfilled worldly fantasy that the world expects as success and my body and self worth exposed during my childhood as inadequate to deal or cope with so I let it fester and develop in mind stuff, fluff without merit and cause a disturbance and go for inner world activity which of course meditation satisfied. The awareness of breaking up or rather becoming AWARE of the delusion is me becoming aware of my true nature which is self awareness without thought, a conscious consciousness of conscious awareness of Self.

Now if it  is possible to dream or fantasise wordily aspirations and I AM the Spirit of those fantasies I posit why cannot I heal my body and aching joints, fatigue and so on---The answer seems to be; my egoic projections the God of my fantasies does not have the graphics, the algorithms to put these into action and yet remembering an incident or so when I had similar leg knee problem and a bridge nearby with very steep steps and as I walked through the path I found myself saying 'I must, I will I can'  and I marched and sang it and went up the steps and did not use my crutch or walking stick and a few times in hospital when I went into meditation naturally and I was healed, yet most of the time and now in particular when wars, atrocities and madness seems abroad I seem to be in the grips of strangeness and weirdness. Maybe I am Tonglen.
 
Courtesy Tonglen Tibet 3

Some folk did  not like Buddha Nature, so I suggested, loving heart, angel, Sun and something compassionate (do not breathe out pity, empathy just loving compassionate vibrations). The first time I was shown this by Sensei / Sifu  I was being attacked by some people verbally and gesturing; I breathed in their hate and anger and used flowers and returned it on the out breath. They seemed to be more angry and as I felt this they threw knives at me and I felt torn and shredded and then I felt my body return to shape and health and I returned it with flowers and healing balm after a few weeks they stopped and we had a healing chat and we became friends, I used it my workshops and many said it benefitted them.

Perhaps in the world conditions and then in workshops the 70's, 80's and mid 90's the collective unconscious was not so saturated with the events of 2000 until now at this article June 2024. Never the less I make excuses and one thing I do not like doing much is will power, I feel it can be ego and yet in the bridge stairs I did, perhaps I should tune in and see if and when I should engage will power. After all if I allow to be trodden on by world conditions and bodily stuff, then I will be blown about by the 'zen leaf in the wind' and at the whim of the disruptive signals of the frequencies the 'deep state are  broadcasting through the ethers, radio and TV, WI FI  and all digital appliances including kettles, ovens and other appliances, I kid you not.

With all the Musk and other satellites I have been informed by very well known scientists studying atmospherics, EMF and the spheres around Earth( magno, themo, Ion and so on, the Schumann resonance) that the vibrational healthy content of atmospherics is being distorted and can affect mental health in particular.

So keep 'Tonglening' be sure you are not taking in their karma and negative vibes and be sure you are compassionate enough to do it, if you are angry, weak and do it with will power it will bounce back at you, I use the mind mirror as described in back article and with Ho opno pono.




SHACK aka GEOFF
   


No comments:

Post a Comment