Saturday 1 June 2024

SHACK 4041 TREE SPEAK

Courtesy Lourie Halse Anderson via Buzz Feed 

 This morning at the 1st June 2024 I sat meditating and when I had finished I looked at the two most beautiful trees opposite my window. I wrote some articles back of a wonderful experience in which the trees opened and allowed me to 'touch and perceive' their essence. I feel we communicate in a kind of telepathic way.

This morning was cloudy and drab with an ominous greyish tinge with the Sun feebly attempting to break through and  I went into a sort no thought and then in 'silent speak' I said I wish I could be still, strong and beautiful like you dear trees'

They replied 'you could be if you were without thought'

SHACK  aka GEOFF

See SHACK Saturday March 2nd 2019 'Trees' as in article above 'The Essence' 

No comments:

Post a Comment