Thursday 27 June 2024

SHACK 4046 EVERLASTING

Courtesy Logo Design

'God ,The Great Spirit, The Source of Life is my refuge and underneath are the everlasting Arms'

To me the underneath part is beneath, a world of ego, the cacophonies of war and ego battles for supremacy and power over those not up to the fight or lack self confidence, those who tread on others for their aggrandisement, lust and power.  

When I feel ragged, tattered and shattered by events and realise I have been in the world affairs and feel to not shy away but to see and feel the animosity and hate and realise that to be in the world and not of it, for me is a better option.

Then when I relax and let go I sink into the peace and feel safe no matter what so to speak and that benevolent peace as feeling of a presence not of this world to me are the everlasting arms.

It is as if an enfolding and being held in an energy a feeling of support and even forgiveness I forgive and am forgiven.

SHACK aka GEOFF 

No comments:

Post a Comment