Monday 24 June 2024

SHACK 4045 RENEWAL

Courtesy Art Network 

There are many quotes, holy book references about renewal but what does this mean or feel like? When I had my NDE at the age of four (1942) then followed by many experiences; a dying and sword initiation, two cancerous events, a mind shift by a Koan and hospital events, feeling low and evil, A dark night of the Soul and several other incidents and events.

Apart from the NDE which happened spontaneously it seems I go very still and quiet and this happens because of the danger imminent in the event and seems to bypass fear and then a strange mysterious natural stillness and quiet, not shock or frozen.

It as if the self of everyday living dies or steps aside and an energy, a light and awareness of renewal. This is not so much physical but in the mind, the soul, often the physical follows sometimes later. My mind feels light bright and empty of thought and fear and the words come to me 'Behold I make things anew'  the 'I' is not me but the energy I feel the Spirit is the 'I', I cannot describe it, it is a deep deep visceral feel it seems not of the body and not of the thinking mundane mind, it is luminous and light, loving and comforting without words or sound.

I have a touch of this when I do Qigong sometimes, the Buddha smile, smile from the heart and I feel also that the words of Jesus in the bible resonate with this feeling. I have a busy mind and it can get obsessive and no amount of meditation can calm it and yet as if a lever or button is pressed suddenly it is quiet and still and this mysterious energy renews  me(what is this me, who am I). It is a me of not me  without a personal identity. A few months ago I had a really large earthquake when I did all the writing about no identity, inculcation, nowhere to hang my hat. Intellectually I had know all this way back and layers were peeled and then 'crash' it hit a level beyond mental comprehension a visceral consciousness which shook the foundations and rattled the building my dear lovely body and hit my skeleton already bruised by the Covid vaccine (not the virus) and caused a tumultuous reverberation that has caused excruciation walking pain, being housebound, lethargy and some sort of mild depression and then now and again the 'I make things anew click in'.

To me it feels like I am being asked to embrace the empty mind so that I can live most of the years left(if any) in the Spirit of Renewal.

I have the notion that this aware light energy of awareness could by an Adept, a shaman , a holy being, the Great Ones of the Bibles and Wisdom or whoever, become deathless, that is they can die physically overcome any disease or never have disease and resurrect if needed, their cells in their physical body  always at peak light (biophotons) and are aware of their light body that is a feeling of being aware that one is aware and not being suffocated by negative, limiting beliefs, in fact there are no beliefs only the experience of being a light be being. 

I feel I could venture to say this feeling is the touch of spirit, nay living in the Spirit.

SHACK aka GEOFF
 

No comments:

Post a Comment