![]() |
| Courtesy Sound Cloud |
I know not why I am alive? What is life anyway? Other than my parents having me I cannot begin to think why the Universe should want to spawn me? When I question this and now flat bound and disabled after leading a hectic life of huge presentation's, teaching, healing and travelling, plane, car, train journeys, and now the compliment being, doing from being, not doing from doing.
Doing from doing suggest to me foisting by egoic means me dictating to Life my wants which maybe at odds with the Universe's, it maybe my wants are not needs and the lesson now is to watch without interference the hungry ghost ego demanding action and hectic or so called meaningful action, even although I feel I should be doing something to assist or help the world family?
So to face boredom and not feel lonely and to allow help through carers who are kind and yet feel they at times creep into my private space, which I always protected. This brings home to me the the lessons I wrote about inculcation and 'nowhere to hang my hat' 'On having no identity' The empty Atom and mind and so from a huge intellectual and mind shaking, mind blowing AHA's which certainly rocked the boat so to speak and a few months of definite withdrawal symptoms bordering on feeling disconnected from everything to the edge of mind venturing into madness and realising the emptiness, the void of liberation and not an empty pit of dark negativity, nay this was the message of walk your talk and so be it.
SHACK aka GEOFF
In the emptiness of no identity there is nothing to protect, the I, my is not present only what is?

No comments:
Post a Comment