Tuesday, 1 September 2026

SHACK 40178 SCIENCE INTUITION SPIRITUAL

Courtesy Science based Spirituality

 
Courtesy Spirituality and the Brain
There is a lot of discussion between science with technology and especially AI becoming the new paradigm and Rudolf Steiner gave a hint of something he named as the eighth sphere in this 21st century and it would attempt to usurp spirituality. I have written about this elsewhere in this site.
From previous article Steiner and the Eighth Sphere Ahriman  
Reading a book by three authors about that the brain frequencies and emotional stimulus including meditation, prayer and so on caused the experiences of bliss, exhalation, orgasmic sensations and kundalini sequencies is explainable by the stimulus to the sympathetic and parasympathetic modes and the NDE is a way the brain detects a flagging or decline in the organs shutdown in the dying process  and compensates for the fear  and pain associated in this and has nothing to do with a separate psyche or spiritual dimension or existence. When you die and there is no afterlife. 

Then of course there are many scientist's who have been able to share their own NDE and give their own explanations, I came across a book by a NASA marine scientist named Ingrid Honkala  named 'Dying to see the light' and it gave answers to my own NDE event at the age of four in 1942.

I have been on TV  and Radio and met with many NDE people have been in touch over the years with them and at some time in their lives questioned whether the scientists were right in just chemical highs or lows or whether the beings or peace was the afterlife? Many NDE experiencers did not question it at all and are totally  convincesd of the reality of an  afterlife. 

For me I had not a doubt of an afterlife, but of a strange event within the cause of the afterlife and still not sure. My intuition of this event in the physical regarding my mother and I at that time is still not clear. I have described my NDE my NDE elsewhere. There is a video made named 'The Visions of Hope'  produced by Lantern Productions, in which five people and myself are in it. 

So the question arises; do you trust your experience and intuition or the hard and in your face science?

SHACK ---GEOFF

No comments:

Post a Comment