Tuesday, 1 September 2026

SHACK 4180 ABOMINATION

Courtesy Hulk Comics

It is getting difficult to write up some articles as I read of subjects I have in mind and I do not want to be plagiaristic. So dear Dark Journalist this is my view on Atlantis, you dear sir are the greatest on this subject and I read and listen to your views.  So here goes; I am not sure how I got into Atlantis and the subject regarding abominations, at the age of four in 1942 I had a NDE which I have written and there is a film that was shown on the BBC named the ' The Visions of Hope' which depicts four others and myself being filmed and interviewed and there is a BBC interview 1992 with just two of us on a programme named the morning with the hosts 'Richard and Judy' and it was the morning that a singer named Helen Shapiro w made her comeback on the show Wednesday 8th 1992. I was always curious about my NDE and still at times I get an AH HA about the mysterious parts of it and as a kid I felt then there was something about life that was mysterious.
Later on Life I met my early mentors Rina and Roy Morris and of course the Sensei and Sifu and got into spiritual and esoteric studies and practices. It was when I visited The Findhorn Community in Scotland in the 70's and the members of community used to go to other members for 'Scottish Tea' and it was with a lovely elderly English lady Eileen( not Eileen Caddy)and an Australian singer Hans Poulson and they were channelling UFO's and elsewhere I have written of the extraordinary experience with  UFO's and messages.
From there I started my research and even got as far as investigating for an official offshoot government forensic some UFO  incidents including the Rendlesham Forest one, which I have written up elsewhere. ( 'elsewhere' means blog/or article either here or geofffreedonline).https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN4Ot_9orxE  This is extract of my NDE  on film.
The next set of research took me to Juliet Van Buren(sometimes known as Elizabeth), then there is a whole plethora of people; Peter Caddy founder of Findhorn a former Squadron leader in the RAF, Sir Peter Horsley Commander RAF who wrote a book 'Sounds from another Room' in which there is an interview with an ET. Then meetings and sharing's with Sir Anthony Brooke, Gita Keiller, Baron and Baroness Killi and Edmee De Pauli, Sir George Trevelyan, Wellesley Tudor Pole,  Norman Heaver, Lft Colonel Tom Walsh, all these can be found or some of them in Post 222 Tuesday 23rd June 2015 'Mysteries Happenings' and in is the mysterious lost city, the Roncador, Timothy Paterson Colonel Fawcett and the mysterious caves and etchings. All these folk and many more were into UFO's, ancient energies and a Scottish mystic named the 'Roc' Robert Ogilvie Crombie who I had sharing's with at Findhorn.
The next step I got connected to; was Robert Dean, a lot of people do not believe him or his story; I met this NATO military man in Brussels Belgium, where I presented workshops about three weekends a year for six years running in the EU HQ in Brussels. There are two videos of Bob in Post Monday 15th. January 2018 titled 'Nowadays' please view these and one below in the same on astounding UFO video.  Bob showed me stuff at a location in Brussels that shook me and convinced me my UFO STORY of May 2005 was authentic. 

Abomination

This then led me to writings and research about Atlantis and a synopsis I arrived at was; that Edgar Cayce and Dark Journalist Daniel Litz had found the correct location and Rudolph Steiner and others described the history, first were energy bodies that were male and female and when they 'solidified' they were organic and still were male female, later to have their male and female bodies similar to ours they used an energy source named the Tuaoi Crystal 
 It has an hexagonal cross section and is cylindrical. It is supposed to somehow harness energy some say from the Sun and some say from the Zero Vacuum quantum field or source. Some say this energy net work spread through the planet by means of ley lines or pyramids, in a post I did found that satellites found an energy signature emanating  from Pyramids in Bosnia. (See Post Monday 27 February 2026 Title 'Then and Now  '). Apparently this energy was supposed to be for healing and power space ships that could go through solid matter and spiritual aspects were kept true and loyal. Belial the negative evil one and Amilius / Amelial who kept true to morality and spiritual principles, the down fall came when ;'The Forces of Evil: For Steiner, the corrupting forces were not "Belial," but rather the spiritual beings Lucifer (who tempted humanity with pride and false spiritual ego) and Ahriman (who trapped humanity in rigid materialism and cold intellect), the one thing that really brought them down was the tampering with the genetic and natural evolutionary energies which brought down the energy bodies to its human organic form. Some say the male female in one body were cyclopean. They attempted to cross breed animals with humans and caused all sorts of abominations and I other blog / articles I have gone into the Ahriman stuff and Steiner's carving epitomises it well;  
from previous blogs / articles

I write this article because we are
'Ahriman (who trapped humanity in rigid materialism and cold intellect).(Technocracy) as above and we are tampering with DNA and cyborgs and eventually Android's and these to my mind were the 'cattle mutilations' blamed on ET and many abduction cases blamed ET although I feel mostly by the Deep State who I feel are genetically linked in time lines and preserved by the 'Belial' sect and at Covid I heard it said many swabs on the nostril Test were scrutinized and the who ever were looking for certain genetic 'fingerprint'. This blog/ is but I feel a warning not to bring the downfall of humanity like it happened in Atlantis. I feel many Atlantean souls are reincarnating now. Even if Atlantis is a myth I feel it is a lesson to be heeded. 
I feel also that the technology of the UFO is being sought by the Belial strain in order to bring about the New World Order which will be another article.

BE WELL 

GEOFF    aka     SHACK

No comments:

Post a Comment