Sunday 15 September 2024

SHACK 4068 BELIEVE

Courtesy Star Chaser Healing

 Do you really believe your beliefs? Do you question some or all of your beliefs? Changing beliefs can alter and even heal oneself or the opposite. 

Have you been brain washed, inculcated and conditioned into your current beliefs? An example; my family has a tradition of this and that set and pattern of beliefs going back centuries as have my country and tradition with life styles, therefore this is my anchor and reality, I can act to defend them to the death, or I can ignore any other belief, I can try to understand other beliefs and perhaps try to be tolerant and be compassionate and say well that's their choice and leave it at that. 

I may realise that I have been inculcated and am a clone, a hand me down, like second hand clothing and realise that many relationship breakdowns, wars and animosities have arisen over the differencing of beliefs and opinions. Then there maybe a quandary, a perplexity. I have been taught most things I know I did not have free choice.

This may lead to a doubt and apprehension; if I am belief - ness I am in no persons land. Perhaps realising this and going through the trauma of being a no person person, the fear and abandonment with guilt after the awakening to the above with the withdrawal symptoms, after all I was in this belief most of my life and now because of the awakening I feel liberated and yet apprehensive. Maybe I should try another belief, maybe a distraction, a hobby, mantras affirmations, I tried them but they are hollow and just another repetitious onslaught setting up another belief because the word inculcation is so appropriate

From file

Of course for survival and human day to day living certain life skills are needed and they maybe classed as conditioning to a certain extent.  Notice 'persistent repetition so as to implant or instil' this is not wrong or right, it is karma destiny, God's will, evolution or whatever your choice of word, you were born in this or that country, into a religion or not, lifestyle and tradition----although some philosophies believe we may have pre life agreements, incarnations and we are the fate of destiny by our unfinished business and so in a way we made a contract in the spirit world and so it was choice and we have to work out the clauses in the contract or should you not subscribe to this then choice by inculcation is likely to be the outcome.

Is there another way; let us surmise that after coming to terms with the awakening and not masking or just saying 'ah well I better live with it, the absence of a tangible or even intellectual logical acceptance, a sort of psychological panacea one can dive into the perceived emptiness and explore it without flinching and feeling lost and lonely and relax and breathe one may find an instinctive visceral, a sort of instinctive intuitive unreasoning peace a joy, at first ecstatic and then a quiet 'humming' background and somehow this is not a belief, because it cannot be manufactured or be taught, it is in a way your choice and it is not a belief any attempt to make it a belief brings one back to inculcation this time by yourself to yourself.

Has this a name, only what one gives it or endeavours to classify it or make it another 'fad, religion, lifestyle or cult' it is in itself just what it is 'Itself'  


  SHACK aka GEOFF

No comments:

Post a Comment