Saturday 14 September 2024

SHACK 4064 WONDERFUL

 

Courtesy Adobe Stock

As I sat after doing seated Qigong, there was a stillness and I sat still and quietly and serenely and felt a light soft and faint growing larger from my hara / dantien and becoming like the rising sun, it started gently and almost imperceptibly and then the glow became noticeable not to my eyes but to my inner perception and as it grew a huge smile embraced me as it were and a great joy infused me and spread to my whole being and it culminated with words that filled my mind 'SOMETHING WONDERFUL' I felt the future safe and to, 'EXPECT SOMETHINGWONDERFUL'

SHACK aka GEOFF

Many years ago Sensei and Sifu said 'perhaps one day you will experience the 'fire or sun in the hara / dantien your deep belly and it is those that do not experience and DIE in this fire, this glow, this arising will not be on the real path to liberation.'

I had minor fluctuations and could only guess or surmise and a few times try to imagine this and did not understand die in this until sixty eight years later on this morning of the Monday 26 August 2024.

I felt  liberated in that moment and I understood 'DIE' I felt so free and that the seed of this was born and die meant that something greater than the ego and material mind had ben sown. I suppose it means a sort of  dying to the self, I do not know if this enlightenment and the end of ego, because some ego is meant to live by in the material life and also I am reminded of the phrase to be 'slaughtered by stillness' this in my experience is when the chattering monkey mind is spontaneously quietened, then ego 'dies' and is captivated by stillness, it it this sub stream of stillness that rises and has always been there and is quietly calling me back to who I feel I really am, it is not an am, it is me. 

Courtesy Moon Water Dojo


No comments:

Post a Comment