Thursday, 1 October 2026

SHACK 4184 STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND

Courtesy Crystal Lab World

In that large bedroom in my parents double bed in 1942 I seemed to effortlessly float up a large black wall. Then the light beckoned me on and yet I had no sense of a personal me, I was an awareness. The light was then slowly fading and a bust of a being appeared, he had an Eastern Arabic Indian head wear with coloured stipes or bands adorned on it. He was in black garb and had sharp features, he spoke to me mind to mind, telepathically like and said 'you must go back'  I protested and said 'I want to go to the Light' try as I may he was insistent and he said his name was Joseph, he then directed my awareness to a small ball, beneath me yet I did not have a body as such, I recoiled and yet I gave in and reluctantly went to this orb which was getting larger, it was green and blue with some white. I seemed to collide or impact with this orb and then woke up in a cold dark place and then transported to this bed in an annexe in a kitchen.

Ever since that November day in 1942 I have found extreme difficulty living in this Earth Planet, I feel a stranger in a strange place, I feel this beautiful body awkward and clumsy and after many years cannot find a food I like or nourish me, I feel I could just not eat or drink and fasting comes natural to me, my human body was never really strong or agile and yet did well at Judo but then preferred Tai Chi and even then only gentle Qi Gong. I could not take to the religion of my family which is Jewish and later on life I felt I was born free of any dogma or religion and was taught to be a Jew. I did not take to any other religions or cults but felt to be spiritual. I do simple meditation mainly with doing nothing at all and on relaxing I fall into being aware of awareness. I am sensitive to atmosphere's and pick up on peoples moods and motives. I cannot stand allopathic medicine and have a distrust of the medical and scientific communities. I am heterosexual yet my relationships with women and male friends is and has been disastrous and ending up being a loner and outsider and being called unusual or a unusual. Yet I conducted many a workshop and as healer and natural psychotherapist I was told very sought after and 'successful'. I seek peace and quiet places and although the planet is beautiful I do not venture into nature much and although not a vegetarian I prefer vegetables, fish and some chicken or meat such oxtail and lambs neck and bagels with smoke salmon with pickle and cream cheese is a go to at times, I have smoked cigars and a pipe because I love incense and some tobacco aromas.

I am appalled at the wars, homelessness, poverty, complete lack of respect for life, human and organ trafficking and crimes against women and children, racial discrimination and the immigration and asylum seekers, I feel the unrest in the collective unconscious.


 I feel that my home domain is an 'energy' vibrational frequency with a body of a transparent or even invisible it is 'bodiless' as it were it is an awareness and it interacts with a fluidity and effortless interactions with anything it wants and conjures up. Beautiful colours and aromas and yet no nose to appreciate their delicate perfumes which are accompanied by colours and sometimes soft music and yet no ears to hear the tones. This feels like a heavenly sort of existence and I  am aware of other 'awareness's' and can exchange and interact with harmonious 'social' activity and each one able to exchange their particular enjoyment and feeling of total acceptance and unconditional love is abundant and shared by all.  

Perhaps one may think I am a romantic dreamer, yes to some extent and that I am escaping this painful planet Earth, and perhaps this is where many might end up after leaving their human body, many have experienced this in their NDE experiences, I only vaguely sense this as I feel it is just at 'back of my head' so to speak and have sensed this all of my life so far.

SHACK    aka     GEOFF

No comments:

Post a Comment