Saturday 3 August 2024

SHACK 4056 GO TO

 

Courtesy Pipe Line Artists

One thing I ask from the Lord,
    this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
    all the days of my life,
to gaze on the beauty of the Lord
    and to seek him in his temple.

I sometimes find quotes and articles from all sects, religions  and all sources and this one as above came to me and I have my own interpretation of it and I trust this will not offend the many who have their faith and prayer as their predilection.

One thing I ask of Spirit, that in the stillness of my mind, which is my Temple, that I remain in this peace and gaze at the glow of the Spirit light all the days of my Earthly Life and seek Spirit continually even at the passing from this Earthly cocoon. 

SHACK aka GEOFF

No comments:

Post a Comment