Friday 11 October 2024

SHACK 4077 REALLY--REALITY?

Courtesy  Difference between reality and Augmented Reality 

 It is said that AR(augmented reality uses real world(depends on one's understanding of real) interactive experience and enhances the real world experience and VR(virtual experience)uses completely virtual interactive experiences, both are computer generated. Virtual is computer generated to appear almost physical but the software makes it seem real.

I was out shopping and went into a well known supermarket chain in which all the assistants were share holders and many of them very young and did part time hours whilst at University or College they all referred to themselves as 'partners', I got to know them three of them just as a friendly regular customer, I went outside with a coffee which one could obtain as a regular for free and sat on a seat outside, it was sunny and warm.

The three came out for their break, the supermarket was very good at looking after their partners, they had drinks of some sort and they asked if the could sit next to me as the other seats were taken. I said of course. During the conversation I learnt that the three had taken 'extended leave from their studies' I asked them why? They had a problem with what is reality, the empty atom, creation and so forth. They asked my view and I went into 'my inculcation stuff, nowhere to hang your hat and so on'. They heartily agreed and one of them said it messed up her head and this made sense, whilst the other two had question and tried to discuss this with their counsellors and Professor and had taken leave to sort their head so to speak. their mentors in a way had the same query.

I do not claim to have the answer I merely share what I feel and I emphasise feel/think rather than repeat the well known theories and postulations, I heard from them after a while, they said I gave them another view and they said it was helpful, other than that I have not seen or heard from them again.


SHACK  aka  GEOFF   

No comments:

Post a Comment